Students have equal access to courses, programs and services of this school.
General Learner Outcome (GLO)
1. Be responsible for their own learning.
2. Work well with others.
3. Engage in complex thinking and problem solving.
4. Recognize quality performance and produce quality products.
5. The ability to use a variety of communication skills to function effectively.
6. Use a variety of technologies effectively and ethically.
The basic program includes:
• Language Arts
• Social Studies
• Fine Arts
Elective courses complement the basic program ad give each student the opportunity to select a course of interest.