Wahiawa, HI 96786
FAX: (808) 622-6529
7:00 am - 4:00 pm
(Monday - Friday)
Closed on Federal & State Holidays
Absences: (808) 305-9000
Counselors: go here
Health Room: (808) 305-9011
Transportation (Bus): (808) 622-0537
School Visitation Policy
- "Any person shall be encouraged to visit schools throughout the school year, but such visits should be made after prior consultation with the schools in order not to disrupt the planned activities of the schools and classrooms and any visit shall conform to the regulations, directves, and guidelines of the department." BOE Policy 1720-4)
In accordance with this policy, visitors to our school are more than welcome to visit our campus. Please stop by the administration office to sign in and pick up a visitor's pass. If you'd like a to visit a specific classroom, please notify the classroom teacher ahead of time to ensure minimal disruption of planned activities.
School Community Engagement
Publication of Student Work, Photos & Video Notice
- Occasionally, we will publish photos and videos of our students participating in school activities. We publish these photos and videos, and sometimes student work, on our website and in our newsletter, as well as in other school and district publications.
• If you do not wish us to publish these images please submit a signed and dated written request to the school.
• Opt out forms and consent forms approved by HIDOE and related policies and instructions are available on the Student Privacy page at FERPA
- Ballistic Missile Info:
• Letter to Parents & Guardians
13 Reasons Why
• Memo from superintendent about the movie '13 Reasons Why'
Terror threats to the school:
• Letter to Parents & Guardians
Parade of Bands
March 2, 2019 @ Leilehua High School
Video of Wheeler Middle School band's performance.
National Geographic Challenge
School is Closed on
Monday, Feb. 17, 2020
Thursday Feb 20
Friday Feb 21
Breakfast hours: 7:00 am to 7:40 am
Video - Wheeler Middle School experience
How to enroll at Wheeler Middle School (Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
- How to Enroll at Wheeler Middle School (details here)
Hours: 8:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m.
All students entering 7th grade MUST have a physical exam.
New vaccination requirement details here.
Important Message for Parents from the Hawaii State Department of Health: Vaccinations info
- School Bus Riders:
Students riding the bus need to present/show their school ID card + bus pass (provided by bus company) in order to board the bus.
No school ID = not allowed on bus
Student with no ID will be instructed to:
….• call home for their ID card
….• call home for a ride or an alternative solution
….• or purchase a new school ID card for $5.00School Bus Prices:
Round Trip: $72.00
Coupons (10/sheet): $12.50
Year roundtrip: $270.00
Year One-way: $135.00
School Lunch System: Change from Primero Edge - School Cafe to Harris School Solutions eTrition
Breakfast hours: 7:00 am to 7:40 amThe Hawaii State Department of Education (HIDOE) has contracted with Harris School Solutions to modernize our meal payment and monitoring. By utilizing www.EZSchoolPay.com, students' parents can check their child's school meal account balance online, as well as make payments with a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit or debit card.
Please note that there is a 5% convenience fee added to all online payments. This fee does not go to the school.
This service is a great convenience for families. Parents will not have to wonder if the check written for meals actually made it to school and their children will be assured that meals will continue uninterrupted.
Additional details here.
(to download the letter, hold 'alt' then click on the link)
- ReducedFull PriceBreakfast$0.30$1.10Lunch$0.40$2.50Extra Entree$2.00$2.00
Breakfast only per week$1.50$5.50Lunch only per week$2.00$12.50Breakfas & Lunch per week$3.50$18.00
Note: In addition to the on-line payment listed above, payments can be made via cash or check (made payable to Department of Education)
($25.00 service fee for all returned checks). Please include name & grade on the memo line on the check.
CASH ONLY AFTER April 1, 2019
Free and Reduced Meal application available for school year. More info & details here.
School FundraisersAmazon Purchases:
Support the Wheeler Middle School PTSO when purchasing from
Amazon by using this link: smile.amazon.com
A percentage of authorized product sales will be donated by Amazon to the school.
Wheeler Middle School will receive 5% back in credits for FREE supplies from
Office Depot when shopping at Office Depot/Office Max.
Mention our school ID: 70027417 at checkout.
Details here.Frozen milk sales - after school.
Cart located outside of the admin office, by the courtyard.
(Student Information System)
How do parents get Infinite Campus Portal accounts?
- Infinite Campus Portal parent access:
1. Students will take home a Census Verification form, to be completed and signed by parent.
2. Signed/completed form will be returned to the school.
3. Parents complete the on-line request form: link to the form found here.
An eMail will be sent to the eMail listed on the on-line form from the link above with more details & information on setting up the account.
If you have any further questions, please call the registrar at (808) 305-9031 during normal school hours.
Note: portal accounts from previous year carries over to the current school year.
Principal of Wheeler Middle School, 2 Wheeler Army Air Field, Wahiawa, HI 96786